Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Rainbow Row - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends!

I've been working my way through some vacation photos from a trip to South Carolina this past May. If you love gardens and/or food, Charleston is a gem. Their are gorgeous homes with extensive gardens, window box planters, and flowering baskets and Charleston is a culinary hub. Oh my, did we eat some amazing meals there! After one such amazing meal, we needed to do some walking and headed toward Rainbow Row. These houses, each painted a different color, are one of the most photographed in the city.



On this layout, I combined the Outline Alphas and the Script Font to create a dramatic title. I wanted the letters to be tall, like these buildings, so I stretched the cut file. Then I backed the letters with some gorgeous multi-color floral paper from a Maggie Holmes Crate paper line.





I added a travel tag from the Around the World digital cut file and tucked it under the main photo.



Here are a few more detailed shots ...





Here are the cut files I used today ...





Here is my process video if you are interested ...


I hope I have inspired you today to create a big title with lots of impact! Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!