Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Tickled Pink - Paper Issues

Hello blogging friends!

It's try it Tuesday on the Paper Issues blog. This month is called: Tape It Up! Use any type of tape (masking, washi, cello etc) in a new and inventive way to create interest, texture, shape, form on your project. I had so much fun creating my washi tape layout last week, that I thought it would be fun to try the same design on a card. I layered washi tape all down the side of my card to create interest. Then used a My Favorite Things stamp for my sentiment, and added that fabulous inflated flamingo from the Amy Tangerine On A Whim collection. I love how it turned out!!




That flamingo though 😍😍😍!



Can't wait to see what you create for this! Have a great week!
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!