Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Poogan's Porch - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging  friends!

Sorry I have been so quiet here on the blog. Life is just busy at the moment. I have multiple house projects going on at the moment getting ready for my Thanksgiving company and trying to help out my Mom and Dad at the same time getting some chores done there too. This past weekend I was able to get away and scrap with some friends though. It felt so good!

Today, I have a travel layout for JustNick Studios to share featuring one of my favorite restaurants in Charleston, South Carolina. Poogan's Porch was named after the owner's dog and is set in this old quaint house. The food is AMAZING!!! If you are looking for some down home Southern food and a charming setting, this is the place. For my layout, I wanted to use a cut file that reminded me of those beautiful decorative tin ceilings you find in old houses. The Quilted Circle Background was perfect.



Can you imagine that awesome design as a beautiful ceiling? Some of our favorite dishes we sampled were the Pimiento Cheese Fritters with Green Tomato Jam, the Macaroni and Cheese, and the Chicken and Waffles. Here are some detail shots...









Here is the cut file I used today ...



Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a great week.
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!