Thursday, January 4, 2018

Twas The Night Before Christmas - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends!

I am having a hard time packing up my Christmas papers so I decided to do one more layout for JustNick Studios. I hate to see the holidays ending ... that means I have to go back to work. Anyway, I really wanted to scrap this photo of the extended Nix family taken on Christmas Eve. I normally snap candid shots at family gatherings, but my niece brought out a tripod so we gave a group shot a try. I think it turned out great! My kids are actually smiling!!  I decide to go for a BIG title for impact. I used my favorite Outline Alphas and backed them with a variety of different pattern papers. I used the Simple Stories Claus & Co collection except for that dark green background paper. That is from the Carta Bella Christmas Delivery collection. I've been doing some very much needed Christmas stash busting.





You can see the FA LA LA LA LA tree tucked in behind the photo. I couldn't resist adding that since we are posing in front of the tree.




I stepped out of my comfort zone and used a piece of dark green pattern paper for my background. I really love how that title just pops against the green.


Here are the cut files I used today ...




Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!