Thursday, May 3, 2018

I Am Loved - Simple Stories

Hello blogging friends!
I am so enamored by the Simple Stories I Am collection. It is so beautiful. I love that it reminds us that we need to document our own lives, not just the lives of those we love around us. For my layout today, I am scrapping some photos of myself with my old dog Satchel. This dog adores me, I mean really adores me. He follows me everywhere and stares adoringly at me all the time! He insists on giving me puppy kisses too. Here is my layout ... 

I arranged my photos in a strip and framed them with this heart digital cut file. Then I added more rose gold hearts from the chipboard stickers and the cardstock sticker sheets. 


One of my favorite things about this collection are all those butterflies. I decided to create a bunch of layered butterflies in different shapes and sizes. I cut the same butterfly shapes out 3 times each time getting smaller and smaller. Then I machine stitched all those layers together. I really looks like these butterflies might just fly off my page.



I used a combination of chipboard stickers and die cut ephemera pieces to create my title "I Am Loved".

I hope I inspired you to scrap some photos of yourself. Make sure to pass your camera around so you get in some shots too. Have a great week!
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!